Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Autumn colors in Providence

Last week I wrote about autumn struggling to come round; well it's safe to say we're still enjoying the those delectable reds, bright yellows, and every shade in between -- at least in Providence.

As some of you know I spend a fair amount of time in cemeteries: Mount Auburn in Cambridge is one of my favorites, probably because it's an incredibly gorgeous place to walk and enjoy any season. But Swan Point in Providence is another favorite haunt and it's just two minutes from Susie's shop at Hope Artiste Village!

So, after I dropped the French Tarte off -- she was teaching her final brioche class of the season -- I popped over to Swan Point, parked the car, grabbed my camera and spent the next hour and a half strolling soaking up autumn.











No comments: