Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Further evidence fall is here in Paris

As if you needed further evidence for the change of the seaon here -- well here it is. The weather remains overcast, warm and leaning toward the humid side of life. But the colors are changing and the leaves are falling, as I saw today and you're seeing right now. (While it is true that Paris isn't Vermont, the photo doesn't do justice to the stunning yellows hovering just aching to fall.)

I really need little excuse to stroll through Pere Lachaise, ostensibly I always have a short list of people I hope to find. Some I do and some, well, there's always the next time. . . and if you must know, that's division 43 on the right and division 25 (final home of Moliere and La Fontaine in fact) on the left.

Ciao and wish you were here,

Steve

No comments: